Friday, May 3, 2013

Very Thankful for the Beach

There are so many reasons why I am thankful. First of all, I am thankful for living in Hawaii in the pretty tropical weather. I live on a mountain and I have a great view of the ocean! I am also grateful I live here because I can go to the beach everyday and just chill out with a coconut and some tacos if I felt like it. My friends all live super close by and every time we wanna go to the beach or hangout, we just come over! 90 I am glad to have the beach the most because I practically live in the ocean and I couldn't survive without it. I could fall asleep on the beach for hours and hours and never leave. I love da oceannnn, to me it's the most beautiful place in the whole wide world. That is why I am thankful to live in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment