Tuesday, May 14, 2013

time when someone was wrong about me

One time in my 5th period last year, we were having a competition for a story we read for English. The class was put into two teams and each had some smart kids and not so smart kids. My team decided to send me up because they thought I was least smart on our team so they put me up first. They were super surprised when I answered the first question right before the other team, and thought it was just a lucky guess. Then they asked another question and I got that one right too! Then they told me to go back to my seat because my turn was over. I made my team in the lead. They were surprised to see that I got all my questions right before the other team because they didn't think I was smart enough. That was a time my class was wrong about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment