Friday, May 3, 2013

Personal Experience

My blog is about Hawaii life Photography.  I take photography every time I go to the beach.  For Christmas one time got a brand new GoPro Hero3! Once I got it set up I decided to try it out. So my sister and I decided to go to Shark's Cove and go diving, where we could take clear underwater photos deep under the sea! We even got shots with a turtle that we swam next to. We took tons of pictures of the reef, us, and the sunset. Then afterwards, we packed all of our stuff and went to Shark's Cove Grill to have some acai bowls. Acai bowls are my favorite, and they look and taste super duper good. 120 When I got home I uploaded the pictures onto my computer and they looked really good! I'm making a collage of all the pictures on my wall in my room. I might even put some on my blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment