Friday, April 26, 2013

About Meeeee

I have blonde hair and blue-green eyes.  I live in Hawaii and I love the beach. In my free time I like to go to the beach, get some tacos, jump on trampolines and sleep in hammocks. The ocean is where I spend most of my free time, swimming and taking pictures underwater. Photography is one of my many hobbies. I think it is super fun. I also like to sleep and go camping, and especially have bonfires with my friends. My favorite color is blue, like the ocean. My favorite animal is a horse, because you can ride horses and they are really pretty. I learned how to surf when I was nine. My favorite beach is sunset. My favorite type of food is smoked salmon bagels and burritos, I like them too. My best friends names are Nan, Shy, Hannah, Renee, Zoey, Carlye, Jessi, Sienna, Ashley, and Jade.  That is all about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment