Tuesday, April 30, 2013

About my Blog

The theme of my blog is about myself and ocean and beach photography. Life in Hawaii is really great and there are so many beaches in my area I can go to. I like to go to the beach not only to swim and surf, but also to take photography underwater with my GoPro. I also love to go to Ted's Bakery and get some good food, and food from the Impossibles Pizza truck in my neighborhood. Most of my time I'm just chilling at the beach, drinking coconuts and what not. My friend Renee and I, like to go to Shark's Cove and go snorkeling in the outer reef. I take pictures of my friends, turtles, and scenery mostly at the beach. My favorite beach to go to is Sunset Beach. I am grateful to live in Hawaii because I have the opportunity to live so close to the beautiful beaches and have tropical weather almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment